The Brody Group of Marcus & Millichap is pleased to have exclusively listed Live @ Monterey & 60th, a Prime Mixed-Use Development Opportunity in Hermon, five minutes from shops and restaurants up and down Figueroa and York Boulevards of Highland Park.
Priced at $138 per square foot of land, 6000 Monterey Road boasts a 18,161 SF corner lot, making it a truly fantastic location for a beautiful new mixed-use development minutes to shops and restaurants on Figueroa and York.
Located at the Northeast corner of 60th and Monterey, 6000 Monterey Road is a .42 Acre corner lot zoned C4.
An architect was commissioned to imagine what the new development could look like. The proposed design includes 12 2-story units averaging 1,680 square feet in size over 5,400 square feet of commercial space. These conceptual renderings bring to life the potential of this extremely well-located corner development site, giving it a shape and taking it to its highest potential given the location and zoning requirements.
Hermon is a situated between one of the hottest corridors in the country, Figueroa in Highland Park, and the City of South Pasadena, which is one of the safest and most desirable communities in the region. In addition to being within walking distance to some of the top amenities in L.A., Hermon boasts access to hundreds of acres hiking trails and parks, including the adjacent Ernest E. Debs Regional Park and Hermon Park, which includes the popular Hermon Dog Park and tennis courts.
The adjacent community of Highland Park has a long history filled with art, agriculture, architecture, and an ethnically diverse mix of Angelenos. Highland Park has become a must-visit for foodies, historic home buffs, and tourists looking for the next capital of L.A. cool. Amenities within walking distance of 6000 Monterey include Hippo, Triple Beam Pizza, Highland Park Wine, Mr. Holmes Bakehouse, Kitchen Mouse, and Highland Park Bowl, to name a few.
·Prime Development Opportunity in the Desirable Neighborhood Enclave of Hermon Near Highland Park and Pasadena
·Fantastic site for a mixed use residential over commercial less than five minutes from shops and restaurants located up and down Figueroa and York Boulevards
·Located at the Northeast corner of Avenue 60 and Monterey Road, 6000 Monterey Road is a 18,161 SF corner lot zoned C4 in the highly sought-after neighborhood of Hermon
·Current improvements include a vacant commercial building totaling 4,391 square feet
·Listed at $138 Per Square Foot of Land, 6000 Monterey Road is an extremely well-priced development site in the prime Northeast Los Angeles enclave of Hermon.
- Nearly 1/2 Acre Corner Development Opportunity
- Fantastic Hermon location
- Five Minute Drive to Dozens of Dining and Shopping Destinations
- Several New Mixed Use and High End Developments Nearby
- Excellent Proximity to Gold Line and 110 Freeway for Easy Access to Downtown and Hollywood
- Minutes to Trendy Shops and Restaurants on Figueroa and York
- Location in High Demand for New Construction Units for Sale and for Rent
- Priced at $138 Per Foot of Land
- Development Opportunity with So Many Different Possibilities
- Rare Opportunity to Acquire Large Corner Lot with No Residents or Tenants to Relocate
- Conceptual Renderings Show Potential for a Highly Desirable Mixed Use Development